Sometimes all you need is a second set of hands. I work with clients to reach their goals, fulfill their commitments and check item after item off their to-do list.
P.E.A.S provides services to help you lead an organized lifestyle, both personally and professionally. Whether you measure your time in dollars or by personal satisfaction, the bottom line is that your time is invaluable. Our team works one-on-one with you to create an affordable solution that frees you from the tasks that don’t require your expertise. Things like proofreading, scheduling, event planning or expense reports can create roadblocks keeping you from utilizing your time effectively, from doing what you do best.
With a personal assistant working with you, you’ll be able to get back to the important things, confident that those tasks are looked after to your standards and expectations – without going through a difficult and time-consuming hiring process. You’re already paying a professional to do your taxes, to clean your teeth, someone to wash your car, someone to prepare and serve your dinner. Hiring us isn’t much different other than the fact that our service contributes directly to your productivity and peace of mind.
At P.E.A.S. there’s no such thing as ‘that’s not my job’. It’s ALL our job.
In the Office
Delegate time-consuming tasks that aren’t moving your bottom line forward, leaving you free to reach your professional goals.
In the Home
Prioritize your personal time and be present with friends and family knowing your household is under control.
On The Go
Hotels booked, vehicles rented, amenities researched and your home looked after.
First time hiring an assistant? I work hard so your time becomes yours again. Here are just a few tasks I can take care of (and if you don’t find your need on our list, we’d love to add it):
In The Office
Board Meeting Prep
- Delivery to Board members
- Set up of your virtual meeting.
- Update contacts, tasks, pipelines
- Client on-boarding
- Importing of contacts to MailChimp
- Work flows
- Corporate and board meetings, parties, staff or client appreciation
- Source venue, activities, decorations, menus, caterers, invitations, AV equipment, DJ’s, photographers and any other professionals
- Training/on-boarding of junior administrative staff either on-site or virtually
- Client on-boarding
- Gift ideas and deliveries, dinners, golf, tickets to shows, mailing holiday and other greeting cards
- Schedule reminders for recurring or future special dates
- Any necessary including recurring appointments, meetings, continuing education, personal appointments
- Creation, submission, auditing, credit card reconciliations
In The Home
- Dinner parties
- Holiday parties
- Birthday or other occasional parties
- Create menu with caterer
- Invitation list
- Send invitations, flowers,
- Decorations, equipment
- Research programs of interest
- Registration information
- End of season sports team events
- Track payments (recurring and one-offs)
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Liaise with personal banker for wire transfers, bill payments, currency exchanges
- liaise with contractors, decorators, and other professionals
- Book repairs or maintenance, schedule future or recurring maintenance
- check on the home when away
- Bring in mail, remove newspapers or other advertisements from driveway
- Restocking the fridge, turn on heat and lights upon return from travel
- Assist with gift ideas
- Mailing of birthday or holiday cards
- Scheduling reminders of life events and recurring special dates, gift deliveries
- Scheduling appointments and sourcing professionals – medical, dental, spa, after school activities, child care, etc.
- Track donations
- Research foundations
- Event planning
On The Go
- Source destinations, schedule flights, hotels, activities, menus, ground transportation
- Staycations elevated – RV rental sourcing, parks researched
- Create traveller profile to include all personal travel preferences and reward programs
- Schedule meetings required, restaurants, remote events including AV equipment, catering
- Schedule service appointments, tire changes, MVIs, track lease/purchase payments and renewals
- Tasks that come up and there isn’t time to complete
- Travel, meeting venues, catering, accommodations, transportation, reservations, cakes, gifts, errands